Notifications are an important part of our daily life that keeps us updated about recent activity and news, and it becomes more important if we talk about browser notifications. They facilitate the users with recent updates from the particular web browser or web-based applications.
If you are thinking about the configuration of a web browser and desire to manage notifications, then you can do so by abiding by the under mentioned instructions of this article. In this article, we are going to learn about changing notification settings to manage various browser notifications.
Follow all the guidelines related to the management of browser notifications:
Configuring Notifications on Google Chrome Browser
If you want to manage Google Chrome web browser and configure its notification settings, then you should follow the offered instructions:
- Firstly, tap the Menu tab and then hit the Settings option.
- After that, navigate to the Privacy and Security section.
- Then, hit the Site Settings option there.
- After that, tap on Notifications option.
- Now, this section allows you to manage all your notifications i.e.: you can allow or disable any of the desired notifications.
Configuring Notifications on Opera Mini
- In the beginning, launch the menu tab related to the Opera web browser and then hit the Settings option.
- Now, press the Advanced option once the Settings section expands.
- After that, choose the section “Privacy and Security” and then go towards the Site Settings tab located at the right-hand side portion of your window.
- Then, hit the Notifications tab there.
- Now, you may manage notification set up as per your desire.
Features of Opera Mini Web Browser
- Opera Mini is one of the most compatible web browsers out there, and for its smooth functioning and light system, it is easy to operate with any of the available websites.
- The browser is equipped with ad-blocker tools that block malicious items and unwanted ads to load other contents much faster. The browser also provides built-in VPN features used to provide free and unlimited bandwidth.
- Opera offers the same browsing engine to its users as Chrome, so they can easily manage and use Google Chrome extensions.
- In case you are fond of social media applications, then you need not worry as this web browser also packs with perfect messenger and Instagram applications.
- It can be operated on most of the platforms as per your choice and comfort.
Configuring Notifications on Mozilla Firefox Web Browsing Applications
- First and foremost, hit the menu tab and then hit the Options button.
- Now, navigate to the Security and Privacy option located at the right-hand side section of your page and then search for the Notifications section.
- Then, Press the settings tab parked just after the Notification option.
- Now, configure notifications setup accordingly. You choose the option for enabling and disabling among various notification options.
Configuring Notification on Microsoft Edge Web Browser
On Older Editions
- In the beginning, hit the menu tab and then select the option Settings.
- Now, navigate to the advanced section and then hit the Manage Permissions option.
- After that, you may manage all your notifications and configure it accordingly.
On Latest Editions
- At the start, hit the Menu tab and then press the Settings option there.
- After that, select the option “Site Permissions” from the left-hand side section. Now, move towards the right side pane and then press the Notifications tab.
- Then, manage all the desired notifications. You can allow and deactivate particular notifications as per your need.
Note: One can configure the particular notification located in the listing. You may select your desired choice for enabling and disabling the notifications.